The workshop is designed around seven conversations that have been shown to be essential to successful relationships. Relationships can be a cause of stress and pain or a source of comfort and joy. Couples will learn how to understand and improve their relationships via presentations, private exercises, conversations with relationship partners, and by watching video demonstrations.
By utilizing exercises drawn from EFT, Lee Ockenden and Carmen Isais help couples learn how to deal with their feelings together, reach towards each other, be responsive in more loving and positive ways, and move from isolation and frustration to security, emotional safety, and lasting relationship satisfaction. The Hold Me Tight Workshop welcomes all couples.
Recommended reading: Sue Johnson, Hold Me Tight; Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love
What to Expect
- Identify and Address stuck patterns
- Break negative cycles that damage and hurt
- Make sense of your own emotions
- Overcome loneliness
- Repair and forgive emotional injuries from the past
- Deepen your emotional, physical and sexual connection
- Communicate to develop deeper understanding and closeness
When & Where
Begins Friday evening
May 20th-22nd, 2016 in Downtown Davis, California
Cost: $595 per couple